Laser / Punch Profiling
Dedicated to delivering high-quality products, we’ve heavily invested in the next generation of machines for laser/punch profiling, enabling us to increase capacity, reduce lead times and maintain competitive pricing.
We’ve researched and invested significantly in cutting edge pressing tool machinery, which has enabled us to increase production capacity, decrease lead times and provide a broad, competitively priced press brake service.
CNC stud welding
- Enables accurate placement of weld studs to a tolerance of +/- .2mm
- 1150mm Length x 750mm width bed capabilities
- 3 Head application for multiple stud sizes
- M3 – M6 stud capacity
- 1.0mm to 3.0mm Material thickness
- Max flange height 32mm
- Subject to tooling requirements customer benefits from cost savings from removal of the welding process
- CNC Turning Automated Bar Feed up to 45.0mm
- CNC Centre Lathe Up to 250.0mm
- CNC Machining with 4th Axis capabilities
- LPM (Lean Pallet Machine for quick set up times)
- TIG-MAG fully coded as per customer and contract requirements
- In-house shotblast to SA 2.5 surface finish
- Phosphate paint pre-treatment
- Powder coating – wet paint spraying
- Stoving capacity 3.6meters x 2.4meters x 2.4 meters high
- Plating services include: alochrom, irridite NCP, anodize, zinc plating and phosphating
- Screen and Digital panel printing
- Customer added value of fully assembled products packed to customer/contract specifications and delivered by our own transport fleet.